- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, collaborative & strong communicator
- Strong ability to drive vision & strategy in the digital space
- Analytical mindset with strong ability to compile data, reporting & insights
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Comfortable with Google Analytics & various social media and digital marketing tools
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to take ownership of clients’ digital communication requirements and deliver higher ROI across initiatives.
If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be a part of our team.
- Responsible for driving the growth, development, execution & measurement of multi-platform digital strategies for clients’ brands.
- Own strategic direction, implementation, performance measurement & evolution of consumer programs within social & digital channels to drive user acquisition, engagement, and conversations.
- Manage a team of Digital Marketing executives to create and deliver SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media solutions.
- Work closely with the PPC team to oversee and deliver on paid campaigns across platforms (primarily Google AdWords and Facebook):
‣Have worked with digital media teams and managed paid and social media Campaigns for a wide range of B2B and B2C clients
‣Have managed client conversations across the digital services spectrum
‣Ability to tie in clearly defined strategy with tactical activities
‣Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, as well as confidently make presentations to senior management
- Work closely with the technology team to ensure timely delivery of digital assets – campaign landing pages, websites, e-commerce or booking engines, mobile apps, and other solutions (as the need arises)
- Take ownership of social media strategies and management (through digital marketing team) to drive engagement with the defined target audience
- Be a Digital Marketing thought leader, researching industry marketing trends, driving new solutions for the brand & create a further impact in the digital marketing space
- Partner with CRM & e-commerce team to ensure full funnel alignment across digital media
- A good understanding of analytics tools is a must, with an aptitude for numbers
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a person with fire in their belly to drive the digital operations to the next level, with a keen eye on staying cutting edge in the digital marketing space.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications
- Have worked with digital media teams and managed paid and social media Campaigns for a wide range of B2B and B2C clients
- Have managed client conversations across the digital services spectrum
- Ability to tie in clearly defined strategy with tactical activities
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, as well as confidently make presentations to senior management